DSC6280

Friday, January 9, 2015

It's about freakin' time!

So...it's been a while, huh? I have no real excuses for that, except that sometimes, with all that comes through in email boxes, etc...I just don't want to bore you with, well, me! But, I guess I am over it, because here I am!

It's the start of a new year. A fresh start. A clean slate. Ambition. Excitement. Resolutions.

Yep.

Also...at least for me...slow to get going, to "recover" from the holiday expectations and chaos. A time to wonder how to get where I want to go, and not finding the answers as immediately as I want. Not to mention, it's freakin' cold out, at least where I am, and there's a large part of me that just wants to hibernate. As if I am part bear.

Rather than the normal feelings of guilt and beating myself up over the lack of constant high-energy, I am letting myself be OK with it. Well, that's taking some energy as well. I am right now constantly on alert for the negative feelings, beating them back with an internal broomstick. I like to think it's working...

I am taking a class right now that is going to culminate into a feature film. The class is not large in size, only 7 students, and the script is written around us. In other words, my character in the film is written for me. Highlighting my strengths and weaknesses as a human being, and my abilities as an actress to translate those on screen to the audience.

Do you have any idea how incredibly exciting this is? Not only that, but the whole storyline of the film is so flippin' relevant to life today...it may be one of those films that's hard NOT to see. I can't wait to be able to share more as we move forward.

Just wait. It'll be worth it.

I've got feelers out for other projects as well...so we'll see. Patience. That's another thing I'm working on. It seems one needs a lot of that in this industry, so I will continue to work on that too...

I think that's all from me for today. Happy New Year...no matter what your energy level...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment