DSC6280

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I am not what you would call a great housekeeper. I mean, things are (relatively) clean, but often lean toward cluttered...

September.

The kids are back in school, and it's a time that feels like a new beginning. For me, anyway...even more than the new year.

This time, I decided to tackle my computer.

I have decided my computer is a lot like my house. Relatively clean, but quite truly cluttered. Even more cluttered than the house. This is more of a project than I thought! Open a folder and there are files and files...of what? And who thought of putting that there? I might qualify for an episode of Hoarders: The Desktop.

It's embarrassing to myself...not to mention it's taking FOREVER! In fact, it's leading to a bit of procrastination...as in, I was planning on finishing the computer clean up before finishing this blog, all of which was "supposed" to happen (in my mind, anyway), before the last day of the month.

Oh well!

It will happen. I will get there. I would like a more comfortable desk chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment